Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping site alive topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Keeping site alive topic Left_bar_bleue190/190Keeping site alive topic Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

Keeping site alive topic Empty
PostSubject: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 am

Simply a place to post for myself so that I can keep this site from getting removed due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Keeping site alive topic Left_bar_bleue190/190Keeping site alive topic Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:24 am

Another life bump.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Staying alive staying alive ah ah ah ah
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

CLEAR *shocks the site* DON'T YOU DIE ON ME YOU BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 am

Pillz here *pops a few into the site*
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am

So sad I still doing this........8sighs*
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Ah ah ah ah staying alive staying alive ah ah ah ah~
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 am

Site bump =w=
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:11 am

Once more with feeling
Back to top Go down
Mario

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Hurrah!

(Is hoping Ner'zul.... I mean I assume DrEggman sees this post, lol)
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 am

Yes I see you there Chuck, what can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Mario

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 am

This is Stark from the bleach site, lol. I followed the link over to this one and I'd noticed you had recently posted on here. I thought it looked cool, and the reason I went as chuck norris is because you had mentioned him in the advertisement. I'm hoping to get a couple other people from the bleach site (Which while not hopping around with life is not dead... 6 or 7 members) to come over here and join your site because it really does look fun.

So you were serious when you said that you can be Chuck Norris? Because if you were I will make him as a character.

((P.s. I loved the 90's sonic the hedgehog where it was basically slap stick comedy.))

((edit 1:23 pm est 6/7/2012))

Actually I probably shouldn't rp as Chuck Norris.... Do you know who Scratch and Grounder are from the 90's sonic? I'm thinking it would be more amusing... to myself at least if I rped as .... well, either of them.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Scratch and Grounder, one is a robot chicken the other is a robot with tank treads, drill hands, and a drill nose. Ya I know them though just to let you know, my guy will be wondering who the heck made them since -laughs- I am not that silly looking Robotbuttnik from back then though I did enjoy that show.

Also I was serious about Chuck Norris, the only kinds of characters I wouldn't allow is religious since...well that is just asking for trouble =w=....Also great to see you again and hope that you can get a few more members to join. Be nice to have a group to interact with, and to help sell the site to them just tell them they can have as many characters on one account as they want.

All they have to do is just make sure to put all their character stuff in one profile like I did for my three, and the characters don't even have to know or interact with one another either since one of mine even is against my other two XD
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Sad that never worked out...
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Truly truly sad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping site alive topic   Keeping site alive topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping site alive topic
Page 1 of 1