Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oni

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Oni   Oni Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Name: Oni

Race: Unknown (formerly human, but that might have Changed)

Side: Evil

Character Type: Special, Power, Defense, Speed

Elements: Primary: Shadow
Secondary: Lightning

Description: Oni is large and muscular. He has dark blue skin, glowing yellow-red eyes and glowing, blue, spiky shoulder-length hair. He has claws and fangs. a gi where the top half has been blown off. A set of large prayer beads float around his body

Personality: He wants to destroy everything and has no moral code. He will fight anyone (good or evil) to the death.

Strengths: Fighting and killing

Weaknesses: anything the isn't fighting, has a hard time getting in close

History: Oni was once a fighter named Akuma who used the Satsui no Hadou, a fighting style the was meant to kill. Oni came into existence when Akuma fully gave into the evil power that is the Satsui no Hadou. He believes himself to

Pictures:
Oni Oni
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Oni Left_bar_bleue190/190Oni Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni   Oni Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Okay firstly not bothered by this choice in char just description wise it is very lacking. I like to see at least 2 paragraphs for history alone which is not that much since a paragraph is only 4 complete sentences in length.

The same can be said of your char's personality, strength, and weakness. Flesh out the char so players can get a feel of what they are reading, so far there is just far too little to work with at the moment.

Other than the length issues I am fine with this, just add more and I'll be happy to approve.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni   Oni Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 pm

tell that to Capcom who created the character, they didn't give me much to work with, i just love the way this guy fights

if this is a problem and you want me to do someone else, just tell me and i will.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Oni Left_bar_bleue190/190Oni Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni   Oni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Well you are free to make up what ever you wish if there isn't much to work with, when dealing with abstract canon chars I am more than willing to allow one creative freedom to make the char how the person wants.

Anyway the history can talk about the capcom fight history he had in the game he appeared in as well as an explanation about how he got dragged out of his world to the current multi-verse we got going on.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni   Oni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

K , I'll work on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni   Oni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down