Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No rest even for the dead -OPEN-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

Evalynn tilted her head to the side at the statement from Mystic as she didn't know of any Mobian ruins that could send one to different worlds, but then again she most likely wasn't the most knowledgeable person when it came to such a subject. An archeologist she is not and she never will be due to how she finds it boring as all hell. Taking the time now to process what she was told by the two she soon felt it might be best to take it for what it is worth instead of prying for more information. As such she simply shrugged at the two and then said to them "Well okay I guess...wish you were then I could of had more fun or at least got a cool story to tell Eggchao when I got back home to the Death Egg. But for now I gotta say we should leave the area, the Soul Reapers will be here soon and unlike those thugs they can do some fancy tricks of their own."

With that said she took off like a shot to the north leaving a huge dust trail behind her as she did so just as the sound of yelling could be heard, if the two male visitors were to look to the south they would see a pack of Soul Reapers heading their way yelling for them to halt and give up. There was about twenty of them and fighting the group would not end well even if Evalynn didn't ditch them....lets just say if this was a cartoon now would be a good time for a chase scene. The lead Soul Reapers were already starting to use Kido as glowing spiritual ropes were shot out of their hands to try and grab and detain the males, ya running would be a VERY good idea...as would the act of dodging. Evalynn by now was even getting out of sight and she was the only sure fire way of getting off this planet and back to the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Mystic heard the girl speak and suddenly split. "Soul Reapers?" Mystic gulped. Anythign that involved reapers and souls didn't sound good to him. The boy hightailed it away, nearly tripping over the ropes but hopping over them on the way. He hoped the hedgehog would agree to these tactics and run scared like a little girl. "This would be the worst vacation spot ever!" the boy yelled as he ran.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic?feature=mhee
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

"Looks like I'll be going now." Zero said in a rather serious tone, jumping to avoid one of the chains. He bent downward so Shade could hop on his back, since the chao itself probably wouldn't be able to escape them. The chao did so, holding on to Zero's back as he rushed off after the rest of the group leaving the Soul Reapers behind in his trail. Although he wasn't threatned by them unlike the rest of the group he didn't see any reason to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 am

[Busy at the moment too get post out for this topic, the only one I got time to do is the Heavens one and only because it wouldn't be right to let that topic get stuck because of me joining. Please don't get mad if I can't get out a post for this topic any time soon, this will be edited into a post once I do get time.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No rest even for the dead -OPEN-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2