Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know one another *Solaire*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Getting to know one another *Solaire* Left_bar_bleue190/190Getting to know one another *Solaire* Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

Getting to know one another *Solaire* Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Well this was something you don't see every day because it not every day you see a crazy animal like Hades carrying around a pretty young wolf girl who got a stone tablet hovering behind her. Now the reason was because they sort of ran into a few buzz bots and the things were chasing them all over the place, there were about four of them as usual for the machines and they were starting to really piss off Hades.

From time to time he would turn to send waves of darkness at the things and sometimes he hits sometimes he miss most times though were misses before he found a river and jumped into it with Solaire in his arms. The two sunk to the bottom as he kept them under there till the things flew down stream thinking that the two were washed down the river. He started to drag himself and Solaire out of the water as they were now dripping wet from this as he said "I really hate baths.......even more so when they cold as hell!" He tried to shake the water off him but he was still shivering from the cold water, he then said "Are you ok there Solaire? If you need I can cuddle you close to me to warm you up."
Back to top Go down
Solaire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Solaire was still coughing remanants of the river from her lungs when Hades finally set her back down on her feet. As he wildly shook out his fur, he now appeared all covered in thin spikes rather than hair. Solaire wasn’t so flamboyant about shaking her own self out as she brought her thick white tail about her waist to wring it out like a wet towel with her hands. While doing so, and listening to hades complain about cold baths, Solaire’s own instincts led her small nose to tilt up and sniff the air. Nothing but wilderness and wet fur filled her senses.

Hearing Hades’ most…. generous offer, Solaire’s golden eyes shifted suspiciously in his direction as she let out a soft snort. Giving silence as her reply should be enough, she thought, while now turning her attention to her snow white hair. Just another male out for one thing only. The annoying thought led her to mentally dismiss the hovering disc at her back for it to land with a resounding thud on the ground and collapse backwards to land flat against the forest floor. He must think because he helped to save her life that she owed him some form of payment. Wasn’t that how the world worked? I do for you…. You do for me….

Although Hades would be ignorant of her annoying thoughts, Solaire’s actions would be a sure tell sign that she was in a rather fould mood. Her hand motions were more like swift jerks wringing her fur and hair of water while pacing about was more like stoming through the leaves on the ground. The water in her ears led her head to twitch with irritation and growl to rise from her throat. She would have to stay wet in her kimono since there was absolutely no way in her right mind she was about to undress in front of, or anywhere near Hades.

Finally, Solaire turned to face him and had to force her delicate ears forward so she didn’t appear so hostile as her current mood. Yet her damp tail still flitched about as a sign of her agitation. With a deep intake of breath, she let it out slowly and spoke with a calm and level tone.

“I suggest we start a fire to get warm. I’m going to collect wood for starters if you wish to help. Then she tilted her head and her ears slightly twitched. “I do thank you for saving my life back there, but that’s not a one way ticket to get close and personal with me.”

She slowly turned away and now with much lighter steps, Solaire walked into the shadows of the forest with only the full moonlight from above to help guide the way.

Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Getting to know one another *Solaire* Left_bar_bleue190/190Getting to know one another *Solaire* Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Well this girl had Nooooooo sense of humor at all it seemed as Hades' could tell she was taking his joke a bit too seriously. When she started to walk of he rolled his eyes and said "Huh ya know normally people laugh at that line or playfully get upset at it. I didn't really expect you to cuddle me ya know, you are many thing oh fluffy one but a skank you are not. So blah to your grumpy nature, for tomorrow I will teach you the fine art of loosenin up." With that Hades moved to a small tree and cut it down with a swipe of his claws, he soon started to hack it up into small pieces before running off to get food as he was hungry and knew the girl would be hungry as well.

He was actually going to the river to get fish even though he HATED getting cold and wet but eh he knew the girl would freak if he brought one of the anthro animals to eat so he was stuck with fishin. Sadly he sucks at fishing and the damn buggers seemed to know self defense as he would get slapped in the face by fins every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Solaire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Solaire would’ve continued on had she been her normal, self composed manner. But due to the recent events, and nearly loosing her life, her mood was just a wee bit on the sour side. It wasn’t until she heard his comment about her having no sense of humor that Solaire came to an abrupt halt and her golden eyes shot wide open. Her paws curled into fists at her sides as she slowly turned around to face Hades, only to see him venture off into his own direction with his tail whipping about behind him as if mocking her.

Her eyes narrowed now and she chose to follow him until he reached the water again. “How do you expect me to take anything as a joke at a time like this? We were nearly killed by those horrid creatures, we could’ve died from that fall, we nearly drowned, and what of that poor blue creature? What if he’s hurt? What if he didn’t get away? We just left him!”

By the end of her small rant, Solaire’s previous temper had slowly subsided and she was now shaking from her cold wet fur as her voice fell weak with remorse with her last words. She wanted to be mad. She needed to be! She still had no answers about herself, she was still lost and even more so now, and was nearly killed! She wanted to be furious at someone. She needed a blame for it all. And the only one around was Hades who, in her mind, his hide and seek game started it all.

Instead, Solaire finally released the biggest sigh and threw out her arms before slumping to the ground to sit down and bend her knees up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around them and slumped her head down with a faint groan of defeat. “I give up…”

Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:27 pm

As Hades tried to catch the fishes still he listened to Solaire rant at him and for every reason she brought up for her to be huffy he simply said "But they didn't kill us, we didn't die from that fall, we didn't drown, he can take care of himself, I doubt he is hurt, I pretty sure he did, and we didn't have a choice." He didn't even look at her while he responded to her comments but by now he was pissed with the fish as he said "THAT'S IT, YOUR SCALY BUTTS ARE GOING DOWN!" with that he sent dark crescent like blades of energy into the river and got quite a few fishes with it. Soon he was able to gather up about ten of the things which he figured was enough for a light snack, it was then he got out of the river and looked at Solaire as she said she gave up.

He shook his head and said "You focus too much on the past, what happened happened. There is no point getting upset about it, so just focus on the here and now as that is the things you can affect. Now come on you need food as much as I do." He walked pass her back to the place where he cut up the wood and started the annoying task of taking the scales off the fishes before he started to put them on sticks to be cooked on the fire that was yet to be lit. He looked at Solaire and said "Come on now, you got to help to. Start a fire up......unless you want to leave me playing with fire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know one another *Solaire*   Getting to know one another *Solaire* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know one another *Solaire*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clashing of Worlds :: Mobius :: RPG-
Jump to: