Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insanity 101 *private*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Insanity 101 *private* Left_bar_bleue190/190Insanity 101 *private* Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

Insanity 101 *private* Empty
PostSubject: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Today we focus on the Death Egg, the orbital space station/doom's day weapon of the Eggman Empire. As of now it still has no Chaos Emeralds to be used for power and as such it can't blow up a single thing on its own, but still it is a perfect base of operations for Dr. Eggman, Evalynn Robotnic, and his Robot forces to attack the other worlds of this realm. But as of now it wasn't being used for anything evil, no it was being used for the Robotnics to have fun and train their skills of battle.

They were in a giant virtual reality world that was full of different environments, structures, vehicles, weapons, robots, and monsters of all kinds as it was to train the two in all ways. Right now though they were having a war of sorts and had their virtual armies blowing bits out of each other, no one would get hurt for real but if someone didn't know this was all a game they would think they were in real damage.

Dr. Eggman was on the blue team as he was talking to his Soldiers and said "Hohohohohohoho now my soldiers, we will defeat my daughters weak red team once and for all with my newest plan. We shall flan- *explosion is heard on his base* What the devil!?" "Hehehehehehehe attack my soldiers, destroy the blue team. Show daddy who's boss." laughed Evalynn as her soldiers were blasting holes in the blue team's wall. Simply put this was not a place for the sane and unwise to walk into.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Keira sighed as she messed with the buttons on her airplane. A picture of Jak was hanging from the small mirror where she could easily see her tail and wings. Letting a sigh out, she saw that the eco pirates were out of sight and she could soon travel all merry like. But out of her vision, an eco pirates ship soon shot one of her engines. "Shit." Keira cursed under her breathe as she looked in the mirror to see her wing smoking. Before standing up on her seat with a parachute, she set the airplane to crash. She quickly grabbed the picture of Jak that they recently took and held it tight in her hand. Taking a breathe she grabbed on to her cord for the parachute, ready to use it when she needed to, and jumped.

She soon saw a vortex that looked like the same rift that brought her and Jak to Haven City after they built it. "Crap, crap, shit!" She yelled as she jerked on the cord and tried to get the parachute out. The parachute didn't budge though, because she was jerking it, not pulling. Closing her eyes she soon went through the rift, holding the picture and still together, but falling still, only to solid ground... with explosives... "Jak!" She yelled hoping for him to pop out of nowhere and save like he usually did as she landed on her back with the parachute bag softening her fall. Standing she rubbed her butt from the fall and managed to dodge a rock from an explosive and running from another rock. "Are you people crazy!?" She yelled, not knowing if they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Insanity 101 *private* Left_bar_bleue190/190Insanity 101 *private* Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Now sadly for the poor young woman that ended up in the middle of this mess, she was not heard due to the loud explosions happening all around her at the current moment and it was doubtful anyone could hear her. Well anyone living at the moment as Dr. Eggman was on raining death on the Blue Team with his gattling gun turret while Eva was shooting like crazy with her twin machine uzi's at the Red Team.

But two blue team holograms heard her and were now heading her way as one had a flamethrower and the other had a pistol, when they found her they looked at her for a moment then at one another before they both open fire on her and the bullets and flames hit her body. Luckily it was all fake but the machine made a good job of making the game real like, her body had blood and a bullet hole placed on her as well as having her body look black and burnt with fake fire on her.

The two walked off to help with the fight as Keira would learn it was all just a game and none of it was real, well besides the only two beings there that looked different from the armies.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Keira screamed and tried to hide her face from the flamethrowers as it didn't hurt her. "What the heck?" She said as she looked at teh fabric on her arms and saw that they looked burnt. Moving to another rock, she wanted to find the people who made this and why the fire didn't hurt her, yet her clothes looked like they were burnt.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm

As Keira started to understand the fact this was all fake more chaos was brought into the fight as now red and blue tanks rolled in and started to shoot one another, and in the sky red and blue aircraft were blowing each other up. One plane flew right at Keira as it was crashing, it crashed right over her but though it looked like she was crushed and burned she was ok and not hurt at all.

Eggman was in a giant blue mecha while Evalynn was in her own giant red mecha as the two were having giant robot mortal combat of sorts, they were punching, kicking, shooting each other, and all kinds of madness hell even a giant rubber chicken was used to smack around the red mecha before she used a giant tuna to smack the blue mecha around as this was going insane to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Keira huddled in a ball as the plane 'crashed' right through here. "This has to be eco..." She thought outloud as she ran into two figures that looked actually real, hoping to stop them. "HEY! DOWN HERE! GET ME OUT!" Keira yelled as loud as she could, hoping that the two could hear her over the fight they were having.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Dr. Eggman and Evalynn didn't notice Keira and wouldn't for a while but soon the fight came to an end as Dr. Eggman lifted up Evalynn's mecha in the air before slamming it into the ground and winning the war, soon everything disappeared into energy and the group was now in a giant white room that was empty of everything. It was during this time Dr. Eggman laughed as he said "Hohohohohohoho I won Evalynn, you won't beat me any time soon at this rate my daughter." "Awwwwwww I was so close.......how do you keep beating me daddy...." whined Evalynn as she pouted.

It was then that the two noticed Keira and that caused them to get serious as Dr. Eggman quickly put himself between Keira and Evalynn even thought eh girl could easily protect herself as well, he then said "Who are you and how did you get in there!" he stared her down as he was upset that someone had the gall to sneak on the Death Egg during his and his Daughter's play day. Evalynn looked around her father's legs to see how Keira reacts because she would help fight if her father was attacked.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

"I am not here to fight! I just popped up here and I have no clue how to get back to my world!" She put her hand in her pocket where her picture of Jak was and gathered some courage knowing that if she didn't get back, that he would flip and probably go after the whole world in his rage. A tear slipped from her right eye as she shook her head. "Do you think you can help me!"
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Dr.Eggman watched the woman and figured that this one was like those other people, ripped out of her world and dropped into theirs but that just bugged him as he didn't want to play baby sitter to these otherworlders. He heard the question and started to stroke his chin at the prospect of such a challenge, after a little bit of time though he shook his head and said "Even with me helping you it would take years to find your world, do you know how many worlds are in this universe alone....let alone how many there are in the multiverse......countless I tell you. I would need hints on where your world would be before I could find it."

Evalynn walked out from behind her father and was right in front of Keria in a matter of nano-seconds due to her high speed, she looked at the woman's tear and said "Why are you crying?" Dr. Eggman arched his eyebrow at this as he didn't do anything this time to cause anyone to cry so it wasn't his fault.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 pm

"There is somebody I miss, and if I don't go... well he has anger problems and he might go out of whack without me. And he might actually kill people..." Keira took a deep breath. "I'll tell you everything about my planet, if you can give me a timeline on how long it takes afterwards."
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 am

Evalynn listened to Keira's explanation as to why she was crying and to that Evalynn crossed her arms and thought about it for a few moments, she then said "So this guy is your boyfriend then, since boyfriends tend to get very upset when their girlfriends go missing." Evalynn might look young but her mind was as sharp as can be, she just has a big mouth as well so it sometimes a bit of a problem.

Dr. Eggman listened to what Keira said to him about the whole deal she had set up and he crossed his arms and said "Hmm when I think about it, why should I help you get back home anyway. What do I get in exchange for helping you?" Dr. Eggman was pretty much asking for the woman to pay for his services......he isn't running a charity ya know.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 pm

"There are some things, guns actually, that I can fix up for you from my time. Something that nobody here has." She was sure that nobody had a gun that could change like Jak's. "And he is something close, we are very good friends.... but I just don't know." She said as she placed her hand to her forehead. "Or I can make very good, destructive robots." Sighing she removed her hand from her forehead and looked at the man. "I will do anything just to get back. Even work as your mechanic or something until you can fix it."
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Dr. Eggman listened to what Keira was offering to him and for the most part her offers were not that great as he was his own inventor and what not, but he knew of a task she could do for him that most could not. He stroked his chin a bit before he said "Ok you do those things, but one other thing. You have to watch over my daughter and play with her as well, do those things and I'll find a way for you to get home." He stared her down with his glasses and waited for an answer.

Evalynn placed her hands on her hips and stared at her daddy thinking that she didn't need anyone to watch over her, but the idea of a new friend did make her happy then she thought over the stuff Keira said to her about this Jak person. She then said "So you two just haven't admitted any feelings yet, or can't because of things that would make being a couple really hard or dangerous for you two. Ok I get it now."
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Keira shrugged. "I could do that." She looked at the girl who was apparently his daughter. "Hi my name is Keira, and as for Jak, he has yet to admit his feelings. But I know it's there." She smiled a sweet smile and then looked at the male. "I live in a planet with eco, people have ears like my own, we fly around in flying cars.... is that enough info for you, or do you need enough?" Keira asked.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Evalynn held her hand out to have a hand shake as she said "Evalynn Robotnik, and ah so he just taking his time to say it I guess. I bet he will say it when you get back home, that whole you don't know what you got until you loose it thing tends to cause that to happen." As she thought about it she wondered why people wanted to have boyfriends and girlfriends anyway, but she was only twelve so she guessed her young age kept her from understanding.

Dr.Eggman sighed a bit when he heard what Keira gave him as he said "No no I mean your universe number, but this Eco thing......if it is powerful maybe I can use that to track your world down. Do you have any Eco with you that I can study?" Dr.Eggman really just wanted to test on this new substance and see how he can use it for his own gains.

Last edited by DrEggman on Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

"I guess he might admit when I get back. And I have a bit of Dark eco, something that you can tag on and maybe get a hold of Jak." She reached into her picture and pulled out the picture of Jak. Opening the picture frame, there was some dark eco there. "I'm a sage of it, so I can control it. Just be careful. Don't test with it. Jak was the only surviver out of about 100 other people injected with that stuff." She spun the eco in the air and ripped it in half. One half going back into the picture frame, the other to the man. She put the picture frame back together and looked at Evalynn and smiled. "So what do you want to do?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 am

Dr. Eggman watched Keria get out a picture and then from the picture frame she pulled out a strange black substance that seemed liquid like yet at the same time not, he didn't know what it could do yet but the warnings that he was told did inform him that this could be very useful in the future. He placed a small bubble barrier around the half he got and quickly ran off with a speed most wouldn't think of when they see a rather large man, Evalynn shook her head at her father's actions as he was acting like a kid with a new toy.

She looked up at Keira when the question was asked and thought for about five seconds, she then said "Depends on what you can do, how fast are you and such. Some games won't be fair if one of us is much faster or much stronger than the other you know." she now waited for Keira to either tell her or demonstrate to her the abilities she possessed physically.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 am

Keira looked surprised to see the man run of with the eco like Daxter with a playelf magazine. She blinked a couple of times and then heard Evalynn's qustion. Tapping her finger on her chin, she thought outloud, "Well actually, I'm actually good at speed. And I can do stuff with eco. The other stuff, I'm really just normal." She answered. "I hope that I'm not that bad of a playmate."
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Evalynn watched Keira mull over her thoughts and when she responded that she was pretty fast too Evalynn grinned in joy to have a speedy playmate, it was then that the eco thing was brought up again and to that she had to ask "What is eco anyway? I mean I seen the black stuff and based on how you called it black eco instead of just eco I am to guess there are other colors?" Evalynn crossed her arms in thought as she tried to figure out the answer to this question, as this went on a small machine floated into the room but it was what was riding in it that was interesting.

The machine held a small chibi devil like creature that had a mustache and glasses just like Dr. Eggman and such, it looked quite cute actually as Evalynn looked up from her thoughts to say "Oh hey Eggy, what are you doing here?" The chao just stared at Evalynn before grinning showing off his sharp teeth, he then held up a controller to something he had hardwired to which Evalynn said "You set up a prank didn't you Eggy?" the thing just snickered through its grin as it waited for her to press the button.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 am

"Actually it's dark eco, and well, eco is the lifeblood in my planet. There are six different kinds with a purpose. Is there more you want to learn?" Keira asked as she got to the girls eye level. She heard a buzzing noise and looked up to see a machine that held a thing that looked like a baby of the man from earlier. When Evalynn asked if he had a set up a prank, her mind went back to the days of Jakl and Daxter always playing tricks on her father. Her eyes widened as the kid, or Eggy as Evalynn called it, was handing her the remote. "Please tell me I am not going to be the one getting pranked."
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Evalynn shrugged when Keira corrected her about the name of the Dark Eco as she said "Black Dark same diff, and it is the lifeblood of your planet? You saying your planet produces the stuff, and what are the other kinds of eco. I'm curious." when Eggy got here it was then that they noticed Keira looked a bit worried about the prank, to that Eggy just waved his little arm to show it nothing to worry about as she hasn't been here long enough for a good prank to be used.

Evalynn smiled a bit before she pressed the button and soon the sound of Eggman yelling out in surprise could be heard echoing into the room they were in, Evalynn laughed a bit and Eggy just snickered as Evalynn said "You put some sort of icy cold water shooter device near where Father goes to study things didn't you? Hehehe." Eggy just looked at her trying to play innocent but his looks pretty much ruined that effect quickly.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Keira sighed as she listened to the man screamed and the other two laughing. They were exactly like Jak and Daxter with her father. She remembered Evalynns question and decided to answer it. "Well there is green eco, to heal or shield; blue eco, for speed; red eco, for blasting; yellow eco, for flying; then there is light eco, to shield and fly at the same time." She smiled for herself, remembering that she finally remembering them. Her father would be proud. "But cold water, that is an evil thing." She tsked a bit at the kids and then winked with a smile mouthing 'Good going'.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 am

Evalynn listened to what Keria said about the eco and found that for the most part the eco didn't seem to impressive but guessed that it came in such amounts it was quite helpful with things, she then said "What about dark eco? What does it do, from what you said about how many died from being tested on with the compound.....I'm to guess it is a deadly substance." She then heard her and Eggy get scolded by Keria even if jokingly to which the two looked at one another then back at her before snickering a bit as she said "Well there been worse, like having a punch of fake snakes burst out of the cookie jar that daddy is suppose to stay out of. He tries to prank us back anyway."

Last edited by DrEggman on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:02 pm

"Dark eco is a deadly substance." Keira said as she grinned at the kids. "And I've seen worse tricks. With my eco that I think I have with me, even the smallest amount, the pranks could become worse." She pulled out a container and let a little bit of yellow eco whip out of it. "Jak and his friend Daxter used to use eco to mess with my father. And it was extremely worse." Looking at a pebble, she sent the eco towards it and lifted it. "You could make things float. Like his tools and such." She gave a evil grin. "As long as he doesn't get me back, I might help you with some pranks."
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 am

Evalynn was correct that the stuff was dangerous but still she didn't know what exactly it was for so she said, "So it only good for being used like poison or something like that." She then watched Keira get out some Eco and that was yellow to cause some pebble the girl must of brought with her form the other world lift up into the air. She blinked a few times before saying "So it has anti-gravity properties, I think daddy has a anti-gravity gun somewhere. But that tool idea would be funny to use on daddy, he would get so upset if they were to float out of his reach all the time." Evalynn giggled a bit but then she heard what Kira said and nodded her head in understanding before saying, "Don't worry daddy isn't good at pranks anyway, well he did scare me and Eggy once with his hologram machine but it wasn't so bad."

OOC: Eggy is a chao which is a type of creature that tends to take on different characteristics based on how you take care of it. Eggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity 101 *private*   Insanity 101 *private* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity 101 *private*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clashing of Worlds :: The Death Egg :: RPG-
Jump to: