Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Crazy Mother F#!@er

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
One Crazy Mother F#!@er Left_bar_bleue190/190One Crazy Mother F#!@er Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

One Crazy Mother F#!@er Empty
PostSubject: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:24 pm

It was the middle of the night for the people on Angel Island and while most were sleeping away in their beds or trees, one creature was prowling about looking for his next meal. It was a creature that was not native to the Island and due to that had no natural predators to keep it busy, and it was also pretty strong so most creatures were its food.

This creature is known as a Zoroark and they were known to be very tough customers and not exactly the most friendly around, luckily or maybe unluckily this Zoroark never plays with a full deck. He was hunting all well and good but every once and a while he would pop his head into someone's tree home and scare the living daylights out of them. He would start to laugh insanely as he said "Hahahahaha oh man it so much fun scaring those little runts, they pee their pants every time. Hahahahaha." It was then he smelled the scent he never smelled before, and that got his attention because hey he liked new things they always taste.....well new.

He stalked the new being with care and when he finally got close enough, he pounced out and pinned the person down as he said "Got cha...."
Back to top Go down
Solaire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Solaire still had no clue to exactly where she was, but with it being night out, she actually took more comfort in that than if it were daylight out. She could venture into a place and study it more carefully from the shadows and without the paranoia of having to look over her shoulder all the time.

And during the day, people stared at her. Not because she looked funny, but people always stared at strangers. Solaire was always left feeling awkward when eyes were on her.

So for the most part, her guard was down as she ventured along the forest line of the village, slowly scanning the area and taking in all the new scents. At one point, she heard the strangest laughter and paused to sniff the air. Shaking it off as just some rambunctious gathering, Solaire proceeded to investigate.

Without a scent or sound to warn her, she suddenly found her body thrown down against the ground as a flash of momentary memories came flooding back, but much to quick for her to grasp. The air was knocked painfully from her lungs, but natural instincts still kicked in. Her reflexes led her elbow to jerk back hard at whatever pinned her down to sock whatever it was in the gut.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
One Crazy Mother F#!@er Left_bar_bleue190/190One Crazy Mother F#!@er Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 pm

"Shit..." said Hades when he noticed this was NOT the pray he was looking for, he felt her hit him in the stomach and it hurt a bit but seemed the girl didn't have much force behind her swing. It was enough though to get him to get off quick, he wasn't hurting from the stomach blow but he wasn't going to give her a chance to knee him below the belt.

He looked at the person he pounced on and saw it was some wolf girl wearing a kimono or something, he remembered seeing some humans wearing that in the areas his old trainer would go to. Either way he did like the view, due to one flaw of Kimonos. They not that great at keeping closed if one gets roughed up a bit, he didn't do anything perverted other than saying "Well you aren't a deer or something, but at least you gave me a little eye candy. Hehehehe.........ok ya your top needs to be closed a bit." He stretched his back a bit to get a kink out before he then said "Now who the heck are you, I been all over this floating island and I never encountered your scent before."

Nope he wasn't going to offer his name first, cause well manners were never his forte.
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Once the stranger quickly shoved off, Solaire struggled to get up and catch her breath while listening to the voice behind her speak. At the sound herself slightly exposed, her golden eyes narrowed and she jerked her clothing back into place. Then she proceeded to dust herself off as best she could while bringing her thick tail around her waist to begin picking out the twigs and dirt now littered through the fur.

When she turned her head, she scowled a bit at the figure behind her, carefully studying and sizing him up. She didn't answer immediately. This stranger intimidated her somewhat more than most, as if he would still lunge at her again even though he now knew she wasn't some sort of midnight snack.

"My name is Solaire, and no, I am not a native from this place... or so I know of." She kept her voice hushed in hopes to not draw more attention by anyone else who may be lurking within the forest.

"And would kindly share your name as well for scaring me like that?"
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Hades cackled a bit when he watched the girl cover herself up as he said "Aww shy, well hey at least you got clothes. All I got is my fur, but at least it saves money on washing clothes." As he listened to her talk he just got in a relaxed I don't give a damn sort of pose, he was now picking his teeth with his sharp claws and even got a small bone out of his teeth. He shook his head and said "Well shit need to get a new toothbrush it seems.......huh oh ya not native to this place and all that crap."

It was then the girl asked for his name and grinned showing off his teeth "Hades, named after a God of Death. Fitting due to how it is normally the last name my pray ever hears." he then rubbed his head a bit and said "So how the hell did you get up on this Island anyway? Not exactly easy to get to unless you can fly........" it was just NOW that Hades noticed that floating stone tablet behind Soliare. He quickly pointed at the thing and yelled "HOLY SHIT THAT STONE TABLE THING IS FLOATING BEHIND YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Solaria stepped back again rather irritated now. This Hades was obviously the wild sort which instantly put her on guard. Even his scent was full with varieties as if he lived in the wild itself.

He was brash and bold.....and rude. So her eyes narrowed more as she remained cautious. Solaria had never come across anyone such as him before, and if he didn't act like he cared after she she gave him her name, then why was he still asking questions?

"How I came here is none of your concern..."

When he suddenly shouted loud enough to awaken the entire island, her eyes shot open in fright for a moment until she realized what he was talking about. With a sigh, she glanced over her shoulder, then back at her companion.

"I am aware, thank you. Now, could you tell me exactly where I am?"
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Hades rolled his eyes a bit when he heard Solaria tell him it wasn't his business to know how she got here, and so he simply said "Fine fine but use normal english......or are you one of those noble types who speak all fancy and shit?" he was of course talking about how she said concern while most would said none of your business.

It was then he heard he last question and scratched the bottom of his chin a bit and said "Hell if I know, I just know it an island and it floats. Time to find out I guess." he walked toward one of the trees and reached in to one of the holes. Soon he dragged out a squirrel mobian that was struggling and squirming to get free, Hades then said "Oh stand still you pussy, damn be a man.....or a squirrel......or.....WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU THINGS ARE CALLED!" He shook the Mobian a bit causing the poor guy to just cling to Hades hand for something to hold onto.

Hades then said "Now tell me bucky, where the hell are we?" all he got was a sobbing sound from the squirrel, that only made Hades get a bit upset as he started to slap the squirrel's face left and right as he held him in place. After a while he said "Yo screwy tell me or I going to bitch slap your face off. I've kept my pimp hand strong you know." the Mobian finally gave in as he said "ANGEL ISLAND, YOUR ON ANGEL ISLAND NOW PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!"

Hades blinked a bit then said ".......Angel Island......great just great, now I got to move. Like hell if I living on an Island called THAT." He moved the Squirrel to his face and then said "Oh and bottoms up." he bit the Mobian's head off and then ate the rest of the body for a late night snack. He then said to Solaria "He said we are on Angel Island, you happy now?" Nope never occurred to Hades that the girl just MIGHT of heard that from the squirrel when it screamed the island's name out.
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

She was truley growing impatient with his attitude, yet Solaire struggled to remain calm. "I do speak normally! It's called manners!"

To her dismay, her question led to a series of actions she would now regret for the rest of her life. She was about to scream at Hades when he yanked the poor creature from the tree and began shaking it and yelling for an answer to her question.

When Solaire even began to reach out to stop him, Hades then slapped the poor thing hard! Her hands went to her mouth in shock. She didn't know what to do! But then the creature shouted out the island's name and it was then she believed the scene was finally over.

But she had yet to witness more. When Hades simply bit the creature's head off and acted as if it were nothing, Solaire was stone struck with shock. For several moments she simply stared wide eyed and numb as the blood from the tree squirrel ran down his paw.

With a nervous shake of her head, Solaire suddenly turned and ran as fast as she could through the forest to put as much distance between herself and Hades.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Hades shook his head when he heard the manners thing and said "Idiot, I'm a wild animal. I don't have use for something humans need!" it was then she took off like a shot through the forest. He shook his head and thought *Pff she is too soft.......but damn it fun to watch her run off.....ugh don't tell me it near the annual matting season of my people.....great hormones to deal with.* Hades too off after Solaire but he kept hidden so that she wouldn't detect his presence easily.

But the real issue was keeping up with her as this chick was moving pretty damn fast for one with a chunk of stone floating behind her, as he followed her he thought this *What the hell did she eat, jet fuel?!?!*
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 pm

She could still pick up his scent. Damn! He was chasing her!

All Solaire could imagine in her head was Hades drooling after her own head now.

She continued her speed while leaping across fallen logs or dodging high growing brush in order to somehow throw Hades off her path while trying to form a plan ahead of time. She had to somehow ward him off of her scent but ....

Suddenly, Solaire tripped over a tree root that was stuck up from the ground and she went soaring through the air to land against her chest. Her hands and knees scrambled quickly as she grumbled under her breath in frustration and staggered forward to hopefully regain her speed again.

She didn't dare look over her shoulder. The last thing Solaire wanted to risk were his red eyes being the final thing she would see before he ripped her own head off
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: Hey my eyes are not red.......they only get like that when I forget to sleep.......they are green....like apples *drools*

IC: Hades kept on her tail easily due to her fear making her make plenty of mistakes during her run, when she tripped and fell over he was now right behind her as he could almost reach out and grab her fluffy tail. As he chased her he finally touched her tail and said "Tag you're it." He stopped dead in his track and disappeared into some thick bushes to hide a bit, he would run when she started to chase him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Power.

It was something beings like him were very sensitive to.

Ever since the incident with GUN, it was rare for this being to leave one of the only other floating islands on Mobius. Angel Island was one of the few places he would go. Why? What made this strange place different?

...It had Chao. And he liked Chao.

Of course, as sensitive as he was, he could feel things. There were plenty of sensations on Angel Island, hard to pick any one out. But violent death ALWAYS stands out from the background noise. And this was a very strange occurrence. Mobians didn't usually attack other Mobians. ...And then, it hit him. WHATEVER is here might be after the Emeralds!

The odd, blue creature leapt up, his body changing as he did. The two long head-tails streaming off the back of his head flattened out, in a manner not unlike wings. His feet seemed to detatch at the ankle, spinning in a manner not unlike propellers. With this strange form, the being took to the air.

High above Angel Island, the being could very quickly spot the source of the disturbance. There was a young Wolf Mobian, running at speeds that he'd only ever seen a Hedgehog Mobian reach. And, he could also see she was being chased. This being was indistinct. He kept pace, if only just, but he could tell he was not of this world. As opposed to pursuing in a solid run, it seemed to skip forward in a series of blurs. Although it was like none he'd ever seen, he DID recognize the movements. Beasts akin to this one would accompany humans who would occasionally appear on the island. It went the same way every time. He would approach these humans, who would, as if on instinct, hurl a multicolored ball to the ground, causing a creature to appear. As many kinds of Mobians as there were, there were just as many of these beasts. The most annoying ones, though, tended to be bright yellow and VERY FAST. With some kind of electrical ability, they always gave him trouble.

Now, he was a GOD. If these strange monsters gave him trouble, your average Mobian would be in dire straights indeed. When he saw her trip, he sprang into action. With one powerful gust from his feet, he shot himself to the ground at an alarming speed, deforming his body to break the fall. It seemed to be toying with the young wolf. ...That, or he genuinely thought he was playing a game. Thinking nothing of his own form, the Chao Guardian stepped out of the forest.

Power.

It is something all beings are sensitive to.

This being had a LOT. The air around him seemed to go still as only his presence. His strange, translucent body would appear to glow in the moonlight. His build was not unlike that of a Mobian. His core body was rather small, compared to the rest of him, even possessing a thick, stubby tail. Long legs ended in wide, three-toed feet, built in the manner of ancient reptiles. His hands were not dissimilar, either. Two long, thick fingers, and a near-identical thumb. His head was, by itself, perfectly round. Jelly-like green eyes sat where you would expect them, held there by two very long brows. These were made of the same watery fluid as the rest of his body, and followed what should be a jawline, giving them the appearance of very small tusks. From the very back of his head, the sphere shape broke into a large horn. From the back of the being's head, beneath the horn-like structure, a head-tail sprouted from either side, hanging down well past what would be the creature's knees. Extending one of his strange hands, he spoke in a watery voice that seemed to come from everywhere at once... Yet, at the same time, nowhere.

"Are you... ...Unharmed?"
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Solaire felt the tug at her tail and heard the most unexpected thing.... "tag you're it..."

It startled her enough that when she turned, she happened to trip again and see Hades run off back into the forest! Was he mad? What was wrong with him!?

Just as Solaire was struggling to get back onto her feet a second time, yet another being appeared, one she had never seen the likes of before, and it began to approach her.

Her golden eyes widened in fear and shock, and Solaire found herself frozen to the ground and unable to move from the odd looking blue form coming closer. Yet when it spoke, Solaire realized she wasn't so afraid after all. It didn't sound hostile and it appeared by the offering of his hand, it meant to help her.

Taking the chance, she placed her paw in what she assumed was its hand and finally stood back up again. While brushing the dirt off of herself all over again, her gaze nervously shot to the forest, expecting that crazed Hades to leap out of nowhere screaming and biting heads off of more squirrels.

"I'm um.... I'm ok, really. Um, but thank you uh... forgive me," Her paw then rested across her chest as she looked a bit embarrassed. Her ears twitched a bit before laying low out of timidness. "I'm afraid I don't know what you are to know what to call you. But thank you for your assistance. I am called Solaire..."

Her eyes still glanced over the creature's shoulders from time to time. She could still smell Hades scent. She knew he was watching. That wasn't what made her nervous. It was already knowing how unpredictable he obvioulsy was.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Hades looked through the bushes and saw the slime thingy that was talking to Solaire and to that he quickly popped his head out from the bushes and yelled "HOLY SHIT IT LIVING JELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU!?!?!" Hades quickly jerked his head back into the bushes as he waited for a response or for Solaire to finally start chasing him, cause gah she is taking forever to start......
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Solaire jerked from being so startled by Hades' sudden outburst and then immediately scowled at him.

Even though she could no longer see his furry face, she still shouted at the bushes none the less.

"What in this world is WRONG with you? You're the one running around ripping the heads off of talking squirrels with your big mouth!"

She turned back to the blue creature before her and looked embarrassed as if she were the one who made the insult rather than Hades. "My apologies again. It seems our company is rather....on the wild side, I guess you could say."

She snuck another scowled at the bushed and grinded her teeth to keep her thoughts to herself. ...because he sure smells like it too...
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Hades poked his head out of the bushes again and grumbled as he said "I'm a carnivore duh.....I eat meat, and I'm pretty sure a wolf like you eats meat too.......ya know those steaks and hamburgers....THEY MADE FROM MEAT TOO YA KNOW........or tofu......ugh nasty goop.........." Hades dash out of the Bushes and around Chaos, he was now standing right in front of Solaire leaving her in his shadow as he said in a voice far different from the normal crazy one or even the one he used on the Squirrel. This voice was far darker and crueler as he said "To tell you....I might even gobble you up if you didn't look too pretty to eat......but I can change my mind if you keep being mean to me....." Hades grinned evilly at her before his eyes lost that murderous look and his voice went back to crazy and silly as he said "OH and I am delightfully insane......stupid portal thingy scrambled my brains like eggs.............Mmmmm scrambled eggs.......nummy.......NOW YOUR IT, YOU CHASE OTHER PEOPLE WHEN YOU IT IN TAG. Duhhhhhhhh..."

With that Hades ran back into the bushes as he kept popping his head out of the bushes to watch her as he was wanting to play he was getting bored now.
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 pm

With all his rambling, Solaire was surprised as to how quickly she grew accustomed to his extremely harsh attitude. Yet when he stood right before her... with that different look in his eyes....and that unexpected voice...

Her breath was caught in her throat by his horrible words. Even when he seemed to appear...normal...again, and dashed away still expecting her to play his game, Solaire was left standing there shaking.

Why would he think she would ever chase him down for a game after he threatened her like that?

Solaire played the wiser course. She turned and high tailed it out of there and hopefully out of the cursed forest for good in hopes to hope to find a safe place to hide. She could only hope that poor blue creature had better defenses than she did against an angry Hades.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Hades watched the girl run off but instead of mad he just let out a soft whine then glared at Chaos as he growled "Stupid jello creature, you ruined the game of tag with your fruity jiggly body! YOU SIR, SUCK!" Hades ran off after that as he was going to find someone else to play with since no one else ever seems to understand him as he thought *Feh......stupid girl......doesn't even know about the shiny bugs............THE SHINY BUGS! TABLE WOLF GIRL!!!!!!!!* Hades quickly turned around to chase after Solaire.

As this happened Solaire had ran passed a few groups of buzzbomer botniks that Dr. Eggman had left on Angel Island, they mistaken her speed for that of Sonic and now were after her. The Buzzbombers looked like large yellow hornets with stingers that shoot fireballs out, there were about five of them after her as they shot at her from time to time.

While this went on Hades ran himself silly toward where Solaire would be as he had to intercept her not catch her as he was not fast enough for that, he only hoped he could get to her first before she was knocked out and captured to be robotaized by Dr. Eggman
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Screaming was only to be expected when one had flying insects after you and shooting fire bombs at the same time. Solaire frantically tried to pick up more speed, but these hornet like creatures were airborn, and had a far more advantage than she did on land.

The fact that it was night, no matter how heightened one senses were.... when one was on unfamiliar and rough terrain, it was bound to happen that she would stumble again. But this time, Solaire was quick to continue scampering on her knees and paws just to keep moving.

At one point, a few blasts struck against the shield upon her back, knocking her body flat against the ground. She screamed again, but continued to fight to gain any leverage back on her feet. Then by chance, when one of the fireballs exploded just beside her, it gave off enough light for Solaire to see a small cave of sorts that appeared to go within the ground instead of over it.

She would simply have to risk whatever may be inside of it rather than the attacking hornets hovering around her now. With all of her strength, she hoisted herself back up and charged into a full run again. Yet another blast struck right in front of her, nearly blinding her eyes and sending Solaire to fall backwards, just inches away from shelter.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Hades heard the screaming and was not too far off so just when the bugs were getting ready to blast Solaire with their fire bombs again two of them were slashed into pieces by his claws, Hades landed between Solaire and the Buzz Bombers as he said "Hello Solaire, bye bye Solaire." He picked her up and quickly tossed her into the cave with the tablet thing being the part to hit the ground so she wouldn't get dirty or scratched up by the landing, it was then she saw a good size explosion of fire envelop the cave entrance as Hades had thrown her to protect her.

Hades was a bit burnt from the three fire bombs but all he did was laugh out insanely "IT GETTING HOT HOT HOT!!!" He quickly jumped at one and ripped it in half, he had to dodge for a bit tough as the other two tried to blast him as well, he used his special ability then to send a few crescent shaped energy blades at one destroying it. When the last one saw it was truly alone it quickly ran off as Hades yelled "HEY YOU YELLOW BELLY COW..........oh wait your belly is painted yellow........NO FAIR I CAN'T USE CLASSIC INSULT ON YOU!!.......*sniffs the air* And why do I smell burning hair?" Hades's hair was on fire near the end but he didn't know that yet.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Amazing, the effects the insane can have on even the rational. Before it could react, the two of them were gone. Of course, power has a hard time hiding.

Steadily, it gave chase to the Pocket Monster, making certain it remained unseen. The last thing it needed HERE was a full-scale battle. ...It did not, however, expect the strange being to defend the young Mobian. It seemed out of character for the rather disturbed being. As an aside to itself, it reminded itself that it must not allow this beast to find the true purpose for this island. Those stones brought madness to even the most rational, and he dared not imagine what this being would do with them.

It had to groan in frustration when the beast let one of the Badniks go free. You don't do that. Walking up behind the creature, it smothered the fire with his hand, a distinct sizzle issuing forth as its watery body reacted to the extreme heat.

"It would be best... If you collected what wits you have."

Oozing around the kitsune-like being, it reached out a hand to Solaire.

"They are called 'Badniks'. And they respond to threats by sending stronger forms."

As if it knew, a strange sound issued from the forest. SOMETHING was felling trees rapidly. And it knew this would not end well.

"...If that is what I think it is, we must flee."
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:54 pm

She shrieked again when Hades tossed her unexpectedly into the small cave, but was still grateful that she managed to make it to safely no matter how it was done. She managed to steal a glance or two outside to see Hades go into some madness mode against the hornet creations, but his movements were impeccably fast and all she could mostly see were flashes of movements and explosions.

With her arms covering her head now, Solaire slowly peeked up again when all went silent save for Hades making a few odd comments. She too caught the scent of something burning and poked her head out to let out a startled yelp. Shooting out of the tiny cave, her paws quickly padded down his hair where it was still singing and getting close to his skin.

She knew she didn't have to ask one like him if he was alright. It was apparent by his arrogant nature that he was ready to take on even more if they should come. And then the blue creature reappeared which led Solaire's ears to perk up yet again and sniff at the air a bit from the odd scent this thing carried. With a faint smile and nod of gratitude of its attempts to also help Hades with his hair burning problem, she took the creature's hand again and nodded.

"I'm afraid I do not understand..." Then her hearing and sense of smell caught something withing the forest. They were not alone...again. And every species like herself and Hades had a sixth sense... Solaire then turned her golden gaze up at Hades in silent question. She watched closely for his own reaction since she assumed he knew this forest way better than she did.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Hades turned to look at Chaos and said "Hello Jelly!" it was then he noticed that his hair got caught on fire and said "Well shit......now I got split ends and burnt hair......damn shiny bug....." yep Hades pretty much ignored Chaos as the thing sort of just bored him with that sage like tone it took. It was then he heard the trees being knocked down and could smell the large machine heading their way, he blinked a bit then said "Hmm.......Ok we flee you stay......you slow anyway." Hades turned to Solaire as he said "Race ya!" With that he ran off pass her just went a few more trees hit the ground and showed what was after them, it looked like a giant robotic flying dinosaur with jets on it. The thing let out a metallic screech before opening its mouth, inside of the mouth was a large chain gun that started to spin. If Chaos and Solaire didn't follow Hades lead well they were going to be made into Swiss cheese, unfortunately the whole saying 'I don't got to outrun the bear, I just got to outrun you.' thing applied to this situation and Chaos would be the one getting left behind due to its low speed.
Back to top Go down
Solaire

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Solaire looked back and forth from the fleeing Hades, to the giant machine coming at them, to the strange blue creature at her side. She did this quite a few times in her sudden wave of panic. She couldn't very well leave this creature to the monster heading their way!

She had no choice but to drag it along, not knowing if it was as fast her ability or not, but in her good conscience, she couldn't abandon it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 pm

The being smiled as it was grabbed. Wrapping his hand around her arm, its near-featureless face moved in a way that suggested a grin.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance."

She would suddenly find the load she bore becoming lighter. The being's two head-tails had moved onto its horn, and began to spin, rapidly. The force lifted the being's body into the air. Distorting the shape of its arm, it pulled free of her grip, causing it to fall behind. Swinging its arms out in front of it, its three-fingered hands distorted, and spun like propellers. The headtails and horn changed as well. No longer spinning, they moved down onto the beast's arms, protruding from the forearms, and flattening, like wings. The horn moved back, straightening, and pulling the beast's head into a more aerodynamic shape, as well as pulling its eyes further apart, to offer a wider view of its surroundings. Its legs swung down, and distorted as well. Reversing their joints, and changing the shape of the feet, his legs became replicas of his now-occupied arms. Its tail flattened, and lay parallel to its body.

This strange beast had become some bastardized mix of bird and airplane.

Flying alongside the young Wolf Mobian, it spoke, in its trancendant, calming voice.

"Run on ahead. I will see if I cannot disable this machine."

Of course, Chaos already had an idea. Grabbing two good-sized stones, it flew out ahead of the strange machine. It had never seen a Badnik like this, but it did notice the jets. And that gave it a plan of attack. As it flew close, it pulled up, wanting to get away from what it knew would happen. With a fair bit of force, it tossed the stones into the turbine. The sound of gnashing metal heralded a mighty explosion, leaving a crater in the side of the now-scrapped Badnik. The explosion had ruptured the casing for its organic battery, and the lizard within quickly escaped, a bit singed, but no worse for wear.

The Beast, however, had not been so lucky. Its fluid body meant, for the most part, it was unharmed. But the chain-gun had blasted through one of its eyes, staining the entire right side of its head a pale turquoise color, the eye now deflated, shriveled, and full of holes. Finally catching up to his two strange, new companions, he crash-landed into the ground. Not out of error; it was far simpler to restore itself to its humanoid form if it went formless first.

"...It would be best if the two of you were to escape this place. I can assist, if need be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Crazy Mother F#!@er   One Crazy Mother F#!@er Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Crazy Mother F#!@er
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clashing of Worlds :: Mobius :: RPG-
Jump to: