Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No rest even for the dead -OPEN-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue190/190No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Number of Characters: 3

No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty
PostSubject: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Ah the Soul Society one of the many different realms of the dead that exist in the multi-verse and yet oddly enough one of the most lively ones as well, the area tends to be quite the hot spot for activity due to either fights breaking out between its residence, hallow attacking and eating spirits, or when uninvited guest that should not be in this place break into the area and cause some trouble. Which tends to make the local forces rather angry regardless of whether or not the guest actually caused trouble by accident or intentionally, this was the case for the young heiress of the yet to be formed Eggman Empire who is known simply as Evalynn Robotnik.

The young cybernetic female had little idea how things got so out of control but she did know that some spirits can't take a joke it seems, this was made all the more clear as she barrel rolled out of the path of a Kido blast from a pursuing Soul Reaper. This caused her to think about how she got in this realm and made a note to give Eggchao a spanking for this, the little imp just had to go fooling around with her Daddy's teleportation device when he KNEW that she liked using it to get to the other worlds quickly.

She was knocked out of that thought when she noticed she as about to crash right into one of the buildings that littered the Rukon District, thus she quickly directed her jetboots at the ground to shoot up and over the building while leaving the Soul Reapers in her dust before coming in for a landing a mile away from them. Dusting herself off she began to scan the area and noticed she was getting odd looks from the spirits that live in the area.....then again they look like they wear clothing from Feudal Japan while she looks nothing like that.

She waved at them awkwardly before figuring she might as well explore this place and see what this world was like, it would be fun maybe and if anything would be good intel for her daddy to look over.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue140/140No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Mystic wasn't sure how he got there. Some ancient ruins one moment, flash of light, and BAM, he ended up in this wierd world. The spirit boy, though, was treated like everyone else in town. He felt comfortable at the time, and relaxed as he wandered around town. of course Mystic looked strange, not dressed like everyone else, but he got over the wierd feeling. When he spotted somebody else with clothing from another world, the boy did get curious. She might've found the ruins too. Or some other ludicrous explanation. I like the word ludicrous, it just rolls off the tongue, Mystic thought before snapping himself back into the real world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic?feature=mhee
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue190/190No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 am

Evalynn had not noticed the other odd boy since he had done nothing to catch her attention or even draw it toward him as she was like a child in if it wasn't interesting enough she wouldn't notice it, thus her eyes were instead drawn toward the sight of a candy vendor who was peddling his sweet confections to some children which made Evalynn want to drool a bit as she loves sweets. Walking toward the vendor she poked him a few times and said "Excuse me Sir can I buy some too?" "As long as you have the money of course young lady." replied the man with a smile though he was on guard but only because of the fact many pickpockets are in the area and he must be to keep his money and candy safe.

Evalynn nodded her head in agreement to his reasonable condition and reached into her pocket to pull out some gold coins she was given due to how most times gold and jewels were in what ever world as they are valuable metals or minerals. She held out one coin to him and his eyes widened before quickly covering her held out coin and saying "Ahh don't let the wrong people see you with that child, they will try to rob you and even kill you if they learn of it. You can have four bags of my best candy for this, and thank you I was in need of this sort of money."

Taking the coin the man reached up and took down a few bags of candy he made with it being a mix of candy balls, rock candy, cotton candy, and even a small bag of suckers for Evalynn to take in return for the funds, he bowed to her before moving away while Evalynn shrugged at the warning and said to herself "Hmph they can try to rob me but they'll have to catch me first -takes a candy ball out and pops it into her mouth- Mmmmm~<3 so sweet and gooy!"
Back to top Go down
Kenos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue0/0No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Number of Characters: 1

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

Another had come to this realm by the same way the spirit-boy had; accidentally, and through some ancient ruins. He was exploring the ruins because of a legend he had heard--that the ruins was some sort of gate to another realm. The person he heard it from didn't know anything beyond that, like what sort of world it was, but he explored it anyway in hopes he could find out and discover its secret. The next thing he knew, there was a flash of light before darkness surrounded him. He had woken up to discover himself in a strange town.Is this the 'other realm' I heard about? he thought to himself, as he struggled to stand up.

Kenos soon discovered that he stood out among the villagers even more so than Evanlyn and Mystic did; he was not only dressed differently, he was also a completely different species altogether. For some reason, the teenager had transformed into an otter...something that only happens when in water.Strange, he thought to himself, it seems that being in this world has pulled me into my spirit form. I wonder why... Suddenly, the jet-black otter realized something: Fabrum had been with him at the ruins!

The sixteen year-old quickly picked up his staff, which had shrunken down to size to keep proportional with his body, and began running around, looking for his pet badger. "Fabrum!" he yelled, panicking. Oh no, what have I done? Just to discover this realm."

"Sheesh, keep it down, okay? We don't want to attract any attention in this place." A black-and-silver badger plodded in his direction, stopping right before him to lick his paw and smooth the fur on his head. "You're an otter? How did that happen? I don't see any water around here. He looked around in case he missed a lake or something on his way over here.

"I-- I don't know. When I woke up, I was just like this. An otter. " Kenos patted his body down to make sure it was real.

"Hmm...we might be in a spirit realm, then." The young boy gave a confused look. Fabrum sighed, before going into further details. "Some worlds were created to be the resting homes of spirits, you know, like where you go when you die. An afterlife. Seems to me that this particular world is more of a second life than anything." The creature looked around, marveling at the buildings. "A society for souls, if you wish. And since this is a spirit world, your spirit was drawn out. That's why you're an otter. I think. On the plus side, I get to talk to you."

"You mean...this is like hell?! Or heaven. No, it smells like hell."

The wiser of the two sighed once again. "Let's just go with afterlife. Or Soul Society. I like the sound of that. But c'mon, we need to get out of here, and we're not going to find it by standing around and talking about it."

The two critters made there way into the more populace part of town, trying hard not to be noticed. They stealthily ran beneath the legs of others, taking care not to be stepped on. The otter was slightly swifter than the badger was. Fabrum nudged his owner, prompting him to stop and turn around. "Look over there," he said, pointing at Evanlyn with his nose.

Kenos looked in the direction he was pointing in and saw the candy cart. "Fabrum! This is no time to be eating. You said yourself that we need to find a way back home!"

The badger shook his head, and pointed again. "No, the girl! Look at the girl!"

Confused, the otter asked, "The girl? What about her?"

"Look with your eyes! She stands out. She's dressed differently. She doesn't fit in."

"So? She could just be weird."

"Maybe. But I'd bet my stripes that she's from another world, like us. And if she got in, she can get out. She doesn't seem too worried about this place, which either means she's been here a while or she has a way out. I'm hoping it's the latter."

"Really? Your stripes? You'd look so weird." Kenos scratched his nose, imagining it.

"Focus! We need to find out if she can help us. Go ask her," the badger commanded, nudging him forward.

The otter stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Me? You do it!" I don't want to talk to someone, he thought.

"I can't. You're the only one who can talk to people, remember?"

Sighing, the other agreed, and they both hurried to the girl before she could leave. It looked like they didn't need to run so fast; she seemed occupied with the candy. "Um, excuse me?" Kenos asked her, prodding her with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue140/140No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Ludicrous. Luuuuuuuuuudicrous, Mystic was thinking to himself, still enjoying the word, but this time her saw omething...odd pass by, and odd is normal when Mystic is around. Mystic eyeballed the otter and the badger passing by and his curiousity got to the best of him. The boy just followed the otter and stopped as the talking otter decided to ask the out-of-this-world girl about something. The boy didn't want to interrupt, so he stood a fair distance away from the animals and girl, hands behind his back, just tilting around, listening
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Number of posts : 43

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue100/100No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

The Soul Society... A haven meant for the dead, though oddly enough the alive wandered this world. One of those who remained alive while wondering this world was known as Zero. The hedgehog now walked across this new world with his faithful chaos chao Shade following behind. A sigh escaped from his breath, why he came here was unknown. Either way all journeys have to start somewhere and what better place than the Soul Society? A sigh escaped from his lips as he continued forward, Shade following slowly behind him.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Evalynn was so distracted by eating her sweets she did not notice the odd if cute sight of an Otter and a badger drawing close to her, nor the fact they were talking about her or even looking in her direction as she was so engrossed in her sweet treats. Only once she felt a paw poking her did she snap out of her stupor and quickly jerk her head downward to look at the owner of said paw, she stared at the otter for a few moments before her general reaction to cute things kicked in as otters ARE cute animals. She let out a happy squee and then like a bolt of lighting snatch up the critter so fast it was hard to even see her do it, she held the otter between her arms and was cuddling him and nuzzling him while her candy bags were held by her hands.

She then began to talk "Awwww aren't you just so cute~ I didn't know they had otters in the Rukon Districts......wait you said something for a second. -blinks a few times and stares at the otter before narrowing her eyes in concentration- Are you a Mobian otter?? If so you look a lot more like the animal you are based on than most Mobians are.......Hmmm....oh well anyway my name is Evalynn Robotnik cutie, what is your name and uhh did you want to ask me something??" Evalynn was on sugar so getting her to focus on any one thing would be hard, well that and proximity to cuteness tends to increase idiocy in most beings that are affectionate or have a soft spot for such things.

As this went on though the visitors to this realm would be slowly but surely drawing the attention of the local Soul Reapers as the more of them were in the area the easier it was to detect them, but they were not the only ones watching the group as a batch of thugs had their eyes on Evalynn as they had saw her give a gold coin out and were thinking she was just some eccentric kid from one of the noble houses.
Back to top Go down
Kenos

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue0/0No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 pm

To his utter and complete shock, the strange girl picked up Kenos and began squeezing him as tightly as possible. He immediately started squirming as he attempted to climb out of her arms, but from Fabrum's viewpoint he it looked as if he was having a spastic seizure. As he struggled to escape the crazy girl, the otter opened his mouth to yell at her to stop; however, he ended up laughing instead as the female's cuddling and nuzzling began to tickle him. He managed to gasp out a "Help!", but the badger just watched on amusingly. The otter's torture ended momentarily when Evalynn asked if he was a Mobian otter and intoduced herself, but she continued to hold him as tightly as ever.

"I have no idea what that is," he muttered to himself, before replying, "Please just set me down." Kenos squirmed again, before Fabrum nudged him hard.

"Be nice," he hissed at the boy (which was unnecessary as no one else could understand him), "She's our ticket out of here."

The captive critter nodded, and gulped loudly as Evalynn's intimidating face stared intently at him. "Um-m, hi, Evalynn. It's nice to meet you?" he turned back to the badger, who motioned for him to keep going. "My, uh, f-friend and, um...I a-are kinda los-st....We were, um, w-wondering ifyoucouldhelpusfindawayhomeplease?" As his nervousness increased, the otter's speech had sped up and the stutter dropped.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Mystic continued to stay quiet and watch. The otter was speaking of a way back home, and the boy stealthily crafted a plan in his head, with a grin of some sort slightly appearing on his face. Simply, he would try and sweet-talk his way out, or, if that doesn't work, and if it was somehow possible, he would just take himself home. Mystic was just going to continue standing somewhere aside for now, and knock this talking otter nonsense out of his head later.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue100/100No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Zero stopped as he spotted several other people, not like the other people he had seen here. Shade who had been following behind now hid behind Zero's back peeking out from behind it. The hedgehog himself however also noticed a group of what seemed to be thugs, what happened was none of his buisness as of yet though he decided to watch for now and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Evalynn blinked a few times in confusion once she noticed the Badger was also here and seemed to be friends with the otter as the two interacted as such, she didn't say much about the two having their back and forth right in front of her but once the otter looked in her direction again and began to stutter and even talk fast she cooed once again. Thus the poor creature was subjected to having his face nuzzled up against her cheek and she even gave him a kiss on the head, she found him so adorable and cute and she just wanted to hug him and squeeze him for now. But she gathered herself after a few minutes of this and then said "Well nice to meet you too cutie, now then you said you wanted to get back home huh? Well that is kinda a problem at the moment, the machine that sent me here is most likely on the fritz and so my daddy is probably busy trying to fix it at the moment back on the Death Egg."

Takes a moment to think as she even shifts her weight to one side and lets out a hmmmm sound before saying "So just have to wait for him to fix it, but once he does I'll make sure to help you get out of this place. The Soul Reapers here are kinda cranky when it comes to visitors anyway, the grumpy dead jerks......." Evalynn's cheeks puffed up at this as she pouted at the memory of them attacking her for no reason, she then realized that maybe she should put the otter down and blushed before doing as such. She rubbed the back of her head and then said to the fuzzy creature "Err sorry about that you just so cute I couldn't help snuggling you, not many fuzzy cute animals where I live other than Eggchao."

As this talk continued though the thugs have sneaked up on the trio and then one male suddenly reached out and grabbed at Evalynn or at least he tried, the girl had detected him and quickly ducked under the outstretched hand before jerking her right elbow back to plant it firmly in the male's stomach. The thug let out a loud UGH of pain before she grabbed his outstretched arm and jerked him over her body in a front flip to slam him on his back into the ground, this would not be the end of this as three more thugs rushed Evalynn and tackled her to the ground to pin her down as she started to scream and kick trying to throw them all off her. Those four thugs were not the only one there though as ten more were in the area with knives, daggers, and short swords to scare off the civilians so no one would come to Evalynn's help.
Back to top Go down
Kenos

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

The semi-aquatic animal began to squirm more violently than ever when Evalynn nuzzled him with her cheek and then kissed him on the top of his head. "Ack!" he cried, just as she was telling him that her way out was "broken" but her dad would be fixing it as soon as possible. Well, there goes that plan, he thought hopelessly. At that moment, she finally took the hint and got the sense to put him down.

"Thank god!" he gasped, now free and back on the ground. Fabrum was also gasping for air, but only because he was laughing so hard.

"Oh, that was hilarious!" Kenos glared at the badger, who cleared his throat and turned serious again. "Right. So, new plan: we stick with this girl until, and hopefully her dad will show up and save us."

The otter nodded at the same time the girl was grabbed by a random guy. Before he or his friend could move forward to help her, she had already elbowed him in the stomach and flipped him forward. The two small creatures narrowly dodged him, diving out of the way. Evalynn was then jumped by three other thugs, screaming and kicking for help. "That's our cue." Swiftly picking up his staff, which had fallen to the ground when the girl had first picked him up, Kenos leaped forward and landed on the shoulders of one of the men. Giving Divine Eclipse a twirl, he placed his weapon at the attacker's neck and pulled backwards, dragging the man onto the ground before slamming his throat. He jumped up again and swung his staff at the other thug's head, then began viciously continuing his attack. Meanwhile, Fabrum had charged the third man and used Energy Swipe.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Mystic stayed quiet about the thugs, he knew they would be no problem unless they struck. And by golly they struck, which sent Mystic into action, eye color changing to purple. Spirit's Staff in hand, the Paradox Scope active, the boy hopped into action. The boy rushed in and helped the otter by slamming downwards with his staff, then hopped back and went after the second thug by knocking the staff into his gut. He hopped back once more and, as the badger had the third preoccupied, continued his onslaught on the second thug by firing three Chaos Pulse Zeroes at him.

Last edited by Mystic on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 am

They said something about going back home, if I help them defeat a couple of thugs maybe they'll allow me access to it also. Even if they don't I could still earn a few allies for the future. Zero thought to himself. A nearby thug decided to run towards Evalynn only to be caught off guard by the hedgehog. Quick as the night he pulled out his sword and did a kickflip off the thug's face than followed it up by slashing him across the chest. The thug now attempted to stab him in the head with what seemed to be a knife, Zero barely avoiding it with the expection of it barely touching a part of his neck leaving a small cut on it, nothing fatal. The hedgehog now kicked the knife out of his hand and knocked him back straight into a nearby wall by smashing the tip of the handle he used to wield the sword across his chest for a second or two. A thug ran at Shade only to be kicked to the ground by Zero, the hedgehog now readying himself to fight once more once the thug got up.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 pm

The thugs that had been trying to take Evalynn down and knock her out were surprised to be suddenly beset by a weapon wielding otter, a badger, and then some kid with a staff that was unlike what most of them knew of. This distraction was all that Evalynn needed to get back up as Thug 1 was toppled over by the fact he was not only spun around and smacked to the ground he also had his throat smashed in and his head bashed by a staff, he was laying on the ground out cold and maybe even dead from the throat impact if nothing else. This left Thug 2 in the hairy situation of having the otter AND the boy going after him as he ducked under the otter's wild swings only to end up with a staff in the stomach by the boy, this was soon followed by him covering his face with his arms as the blast from the staff came at him and peppered his body with ugly bruises and whelps. He stumbled back from the assault but once he got a moment to collect his thoughts he reached into his sleeves and pulled out a dagger as well, he was ready to fight and end those little brats lives for hurting him like that. He rushed toward the otter and attempted to punt the smaller creature with a powerful kick as he wasn't some runt but a killer and kidnapper with the body strength to do those jobs effectively.

Thug three was fairing a little better as he had time to react to the badger and jerked back in time to avoid getting too badly damaged by the claws of the animal, he held his arm as blood dripped out though and glared at the creature before getting out a pair of odd little claw weapons that hooked to his hands. He began to slash at the pet and try to slice into it like it sliced into him, but soon enough the sound of something charging up filled the air and then a soft pew sound was heard along with a flash of white light. The thug soon had a hole right in his left shoulder that began to spew out blood, he was shocked by the sudden wound and stood still for a moment before gabbing his arm and stumbling back. The cause of the wound was Evalynn as she had her right hand aimed at the male, and in the palm of the hand was a small metal barrel sticking out that was now retracting back into her hand. She soon rushed forward with a burst of speed and jump kicked the male in the chest and sent him flying backwards into and through a wall, thug three was effectively taken out but by now thug four or the one that got flipped and slammed into the ground was getting up for a go.

As this chaos carried on Zero himself would find that the two thugs he was dealing with were not alone as the one on the ground was getting up as three more moved in, they rushed toward the hedgehog with the clear intention of cross cutting him with their blades. They were soon going to follow it up with a upward slash on his chest and then both kick Zero back hard in the stomach, those two were a duo and a pretty damn good one as well...

EP used 10 EP left 180
Back to top Go down
Kenos

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Bewildered, the otter and badger were joined by some kid and this hedgehog-thing that walked on two legs...although he shouldn't be one to talk. The boy attacked the thug Kenos was on with a staff of his own, then leaped back and fired some sort of magical attack at him. Seeing as the guy was finished, he jumped off and went to assist Fabrum. To his horror, the badger was being slashed at by the thug. With an angry yell, he began to charge the man, swinging his staff wildly. Just as he was about to attack the man, there was a sudden flash of light and a hole appeared in his left shoulder. With the man groaning and stumbling around, Kenos turned his head quickly in all directions, searching for the source of the wound. He was extremely surprised when he found it: Evalynn had a small metal barrel in the palm of her hand. The girl then jump kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying. Just what we need, he thought, A crazy, dangerous little girl. Still, he was thankful for her saving his friends life.

"Thanks!" he yelled to the girl, before asking the injured badger, "You alright?" When given the okay, the otter nodded towards the green hedgehog, who was about to be rushed by multiple thugs. Fabrum charged one of the thugs himself, leaping on his face and biting and scratching. The man flailed his arms as the force of the tackle brought him to the ground. Kenos ran to another and swung his staff up and between the fork of his legs, causing him to drop to his knees. He then left for another thug, figuring someone else could take care of the weakened man.

Last edited by Kenos on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Mystic, staff in hand defensively, was backing up, and when he saw the knife on one of the thugs, he was up and at him. Aiming his hand forward, he fired off a Nega Blast (140-50=90MP). Aimed right at the chest, Mystic stopped worrying and decided to head after a different thug, swinging around the staff heavily at the upper areas of the man.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"Bring it." he said staring straight into the eyes of one of the thugs. As they ran forward Zero jumped into the air landing on the handle of one the blades now sending several slashes from the Chaos Blade towards one of the thug as well as a quick kick towards the face now diving off as the thugs kicked him into the air, while falling down now he threw the Chaos Blade downward stabbing into the ground as he caught ahold of it's handle now spinning around it sending kicks towards each thug remaining perfectly still five times before he finally jerked the sword out of the ground now holding it ready to fight. Meanwhile the chaos chao Shade watched from a nearby corner afraid, now realizing that another group of thugs had sprung into action in hopes of attacking Zero. The chao now snuck forward towards a nearby thug and sent a karate kick towards him, if the kick was successful knocking him towards Zero. If done so the hedgehog's fast reflexes would lead to him kicking the thug as well knocking him a few feet away from Shade.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 pm

It was becoming abundantly clear to the thugs that this attack on the girl was going south very very quickly as they were getting picked off one by one, it was soon made even more clear they should fall back when these odd beings could do Kido or something of the sort when Evalynn and Mystic had used their special attacks. When the thug that was kicked away by Zero due to Shade's assistance hit the ground the thugs started to get shaky, it didn't take much thought for them to start to scramble to their feet and start running away in all directions to escape Zero, Shade, Mystic, Kenos, Fabrum, and Evalynn. Though some thugs were forced to crawl away due to their injuries while others were just left to lay on the ground groaning in pain, when it became obvious the fight was over Evalynn dropped her attack stance and started to look around the area for any other threats that could come at them any time soon.

She was soon able to learn that not only where the thugs gone but so where the normal civilians as they were scared off by the fight in general, this caused Evalynn to cross her arms and sigh as she wanted to do a bit of talking to learn about this place. She soon shook it off and reached down into her pocket and pulled out a piece of candy, she popped it into her mouth to enjoy before figuring she should share it with the ones that helped her and so took the bag of candy out of her pocket and offered it to the group. The candy was mostly small rock candy formations that could be put in the mouth to suck on, she didn't mind sharing but she was keen to keep anyone from snatching up more than one for each of them. As she did so she then said "Thank you for the help Kenos, Fabrum, boy with staff, chao, and hedgehog that looks oddly like shadow."
Back to top Go down
Kenos

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am

[OOC: Just skip my turn for now... Sorry]
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm

(OOC: Kk then, lad)

The boy just watched as the thugs ran off. Mystic untensened and kept his staff in one hand, with a sigh of relief. Mystic kept the staff out in case anythign else decided to jump out. Mystic heard a thanks fromt he girl. Of course the boy responded merrily, "Aw, no problems! Least I could do, of course." The boy just planted his staff in a crack in the ground and leaned back on it, relaxing now that the not-really tough battle ended.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Shadow? Who exactly is that? Zero thought to himself. "It was nothing really, your welcome anyway though." the hedgehog said. The chao now looked at the girl as well as everybody else than ran behind the hedgehog's back peeking out at the group in a shy way.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Seeing that no one wanted to take a piece of candy she just shrugged and put the bag away for now and started to stretch and bend, doing quite a few stretches only very limber gymnasts could do. Only once she finished her stretches did she return to focus on the males and smiled before saying "Well lets see I guess telling you about Shadow won't do any harm, he is a living weapon or something. Made using the Black Arms by my hmmm I think great uncle or what ever, my dad not one to let me study about it too much since he said it was a waste of time. Either way he is a hedgehog who is black with red highlights and I'm thinking a serious case of sour lips, he always so grumpy in the images I seen. But if you want to learn more then you'll have to talk to my dad, he was the one that dealt with the guy first hand."

Evalynn now took the time to stare at the males and then said "Oh but now I got to ask this.......umm how did you guys get here anyway. Coming to the soul society isn't exactly an easy thing to do......you're not trying to invade or anything right?" Evalynn's eyes grew wide at that comment as she was wondering if the two before her were evil invaders who like to blow stuff up and eat people. She would think that would be so cool at least till she has to fight them off cause they are evil and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 pm

(It's been more than a week, guess I'll just skip Kenos for now)

Mystic laughed when she wondered if they were invaders. "Oh, as fun as that would be, no, I'm not!" the boy answered, giggles in between, "Some ruins I found on Mobius shone a huge light that took me here." The boy just stared up into the sky, "I guess without it, I would've never found this place out. So that's a good thing," he said with a smile, "Oh yeah, name's Mystic, nice to meet ya to!" The boy just adjusted his Paradox Scope that almost fell off during the fight and then just stretched.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Hedgehog

Zero the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm

The girl had quickly followed up by explaining exactly who Shadow was though this brought only more questions. Who were these Black Arms and what did they want? Who was her dad, and what did she mean by dealt with? Was Shadow, whoever he was, dead? This didn't bother Zero, none of the questions she had raised did, though he couldn't help but wonder. Now she asked something herself. "As much as I like to blow things up, I haven't really done so pretty much ever. Besides, it probably wouldn't help me nor anyone else so why would I?" he responded. He now continued. "Just happened to stumble across this place, really don't have a reason for coming here other than that." he now continued. He now tossed the Chaos Blade into the air and caught it by the handle, now sheathing it on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rest even for the dead -OPEN-   No rest even for the dead -OPEN- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No rest even for the dead -OPEN-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next