Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lidium the Life Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Lidium the Life Dragon Left_bar_bleue140/140Lidium the Life Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Number of Characters: 3

Lidium the Life Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Owner: Mystic

Name: Lidium

Element: Life

Attacks:
Safety Veil: Once every two posts, Lidium can cast a veil over one person that boosts Magic Defense by 20% for 3 posts.

Angel's Power: When the summon is destroyed (or out of stamina), Mystic gains a 10% boost in magic attack for two posts and has 10% of his stamina restored.

Spirit Beam: Lidium shoots a beam from her mouth. The beam has a radius of .75 ft. It does weak-medium non-elemental damage. Two post cooldown.

Wing Booster: lidium converts her power to her wings. By lowering her magic attack and physical attack by 5% for good (and by for good, I mean until desummoned), she can boost her flight speed by 50% for that post. Her flight speed is lowered by 5% the next post. Three psot cooldown.

Cost: 60 EP

Description: Lidium is a white dragon with four angel wings. Her top fly speed is 35MPH. She is about 10 feet tall. her tail (fromt he pelvic area [whatever its called]) is 6 feet long.

Picture:
Lidium the Life Dragon 2m81lwo

Last edited by Mystic on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic?feature=mhee
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Lidium the Life Dragon Left_bar_bleue190/190Lidium the Life Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 am

Oh this is going to be fun to figure up.........okay 20 for the light damaging attack that can I am sure hit more than more target....then 10 or so for the recovers summoner's stamina upon destruction with another 10 for the boost in magic attack power -which needs a duration limit, that boost needs to disappear at some point-

The magic defense booster is err 10 I guess....so that adds up to 50 already........now then the last one I suppose could be a 10 as well but explain something to me.......the 50% speed boost. Does it disappear fully once the speed drop kicks in or is the speed drop just subtracting from the speed boost which doesn't go away?
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Lidium the Life Dragon Left_bar_bleue140/140Lidium the Life Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

Alright, the magic boost disappears after, um, 2 posts.

And the post with the speed boost is that post only, then the next post the speed boost is lost and the speed drop is added for that post.
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Lidium the Life Dragon Left_bar_bleue190/190Lidium the Life Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Okay those are fine just make sure to add that information in the attacks, also remembered the magic defense boost needs a duration too which I think can be 3 post if you are fine with that. Add those durations to the attack descriptions and I'll be able to approve.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I thought I put that in there...

Edited
Back to top Go down
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lidium the Life Dragon   Lidium the Life Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lidium the Life Dragon
Page 1 of 1