Clashing of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clashing of Worlds

Worlds that have no connection to one another are suddenly starting to be mixed and mashed, how will this turn out....will heroes join to finally stamp out evil or will this cause more trouble than ever before?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amp Discharge & Icy Gust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Left_bar_bleue140/140Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Number of Characters: 3

Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Empty
PostSubject: Amp Discharge & Icy Gust   Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Owner: Zach

Name: Amp Discharge

Element: Lightning

Cost: 30

Range: Medium

Effect's: Shoots out an electric blasts in all directions for 4 feet. These blasts do medium Lightning damage. This attack does 5% more damage to machines.

Owner: Zach

Name: Icy Gust

Element: Ice

Cost: 30

Range: Medium

Effect's: Zach shoots a wave-ish gust in front of him. The gust is sparkly-cyan colored and is slow-medium speed. It does weak ice damage and, if hits, lowers your opponent's movement speed by 10% for 5 posts.

Last edited by Mystic on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic?feature=mhee
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Left_bar_bleue190/190Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Amp Discharge & Icy Gust   Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 am

Does the ice gust hit only one or more than one target, and how much of a speed drop is there?

As for the first one I'm iffy on the enchantment disabling, that and far as I know enchantments shouldn't involve anything that could have a duration since they don't have a cost or anything. Could you just remove the enchantment part, other than that it is fine.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Left_bar_bleue140/140Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Amp Discharge & Icy Gust   Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

I thoguht the enchantment part would be much, just wanted to make sure. Removing.

Icy Gust hits anyone in the range of the gust, and i forgot the speed drop is 10%
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic?feature=mhee
DrEggman
The Mad Genius
The Mad Genius
DrEggman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Max Energy Points:
Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Left_bar_bleue190/190Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Amp Discharge & Icy Gust   Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:10 pm

First one is fine now the second one I'm mulling over in my head, I figure it is okay as well. Both are approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amp Discharge & Icy Gust   Amp Discharge & Icy Gust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amp Discharge & Icy Gust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clashing of Worlds :: Creation :: Spells and Skills-
Jump to: